Moving Blankets or Moving Pads- Professional moving pads are essential towards helping ensure your precious household items are unscratched and unharmed during the move. Giant Monkey Movers moving help professionals recommend that you rent or buy a dozen furniture pads per 5 ft of container.
- Moving Shrink Wrap- The common myth is that shrink wrap provides protection to your items while moving. Although helping with keeping dust off of items, shrink wrap is the peanut butter to the jelly sandwich while moving. When put together, they put together a winning combination that will help make your move to/from Vista a winning success.
- Moving Ratchet (Crank) Strap Tie Downs- Often times, many people feel that by tying your moving load off with rope will get the job done with securing the items you are moving. Although this can be affective for local moves if you’re on a budget, rope will often times flecks and bulge to a degree of allowing your items to move and rub together. By purchasing ratchet strap tie downs, or crank straps as we like to call them. You can ensure that the items you are moving are secured and set in place. These can be purchased at your local home depot. For all moves, minus semi-truck loads, we suggest the 16ft crank straps to help ensure your move goes as safely and effectively as possible.
- Moving Boxes- Although it sounds like a simple thing, moving boxes are the #1 expense when it comes to moving. Often times, customers under estimate the amount of items they have and have to make several trips and end up paying the mark up cost from U-haul or other places that sell moving kits. Cost affective ways of acquiring boxes are listed below to help you ensure to keep the cost down on your local move.
- Craigslist is the number one recommendation for boxes. Many people give away or severely discount boxes they just got done using. Often times these boxes have hardly been used and can help keep the cost down of any move
- Grocery stores break down their boxes and recycle them every day. If you know you are moving soon, start to stockpile these in your garage or other storage place on your property. You’ll be glad you did.
Moving bubble wrap and packing paper- When it comes to packing up your precious glass ware and fragile items, bubble wrap and packing paper are the #1 thing that help protect your items while moving. Check out our helpful links located on our preferred vendors page.